Twitter

Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 30, 2010

Knitting Designs, this and that.

So, I have now sold 4 designs, and have 2 more submitted for which I'm anxiously awaiting a reply.

I plan to resubmit some ideas to another publication, and i have some new design ideas, too.

The Knitmore girls are having a contest for designs of baby hats, so I threw together (and knitted) a pattern for that, too.
So I'm busy with that.

I should mention that I have a story on the Never Not Knitting podcast , The Prodigal Knitter. Alana was also nice enough to mention my new pattern. Check it out - you'll enjoy it:-)

Next Friday I'm going to the LA Stitch 'n' Pitch event; a bunch of knitters sit and knit together at a Dodgers game. One of our LYSs is organizing a little party beforehand and renting buses for us to go all together. They are having a yarn sale too.
I'm so looking forward to it!



Gratuitous baby pic.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the gratuituous shot. So sweet. Attended a family reunion this weekend where two nieces announced their pregnancies. Everyone is stoked. Since my last two baby projects didn't go to well I'm going to have to get to work early while I still have the time.

    ReplyDelete