Twitter

Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, February 15, 2018

What Do You Like in a Project Bag?

As you may know, I have a Etsy shop, Goodstuffcrafts.
where I sell project bags and notions pouches.

What TV shows or movies inspire you?
What themes or designs would you like to see in a project bag?

I will give a free pattern to one randomly-chosen answer to this question.

For example, I already feature Star Wars, Gilmore Girls, Doctor Who, Van Gogh's Starry Night, knitting sheep, alpacas wearing sweaters, balls of yarn, and more.
What else would you like to see?

Give me your ideas, you might win :-)

I'll leave this giveaway open for 2 weeks.  
Just comment below.




1 comment:

  1. I like close-able pockets to keep notions in; coordinating pouches work too.
    I don't watch a lot of tv - mostly what we watch are animated kids movies on Netflix (e.g. Pixar) :)
    I like knit (and crochet)-themed bags of course, but personally I love chickens!

    ReplyDelete