Twitter

Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Easy Breezy Knit Along - Join now!

It's a Knit a Long!



Here's how it will work.
- Any pattern of mine will qualify.
- You have till June 30 2018 (over 4 months) to finish.
- Projects already started are eligible!
- If you subscribe to my newsletter, you'll get a discount coupon very soon ;-)
- Post pictures of your finished projects here to be eligible to win.

Prizes, prizes, prizes!

Quare Fibers sock yarn















Plucky Knitter DK



Stitch Sisterz Cashmere Fingering



I will give away one of these 3 pretty skeins of yarn to 3 lucky winners chosen at random.
You know what? If you win and you don't like these yarns, I will let you shop my stash. And it is extensive!

I will include 3 free patterns of mine too.

Also, in the Ravelry group, I will be available to answer questions you may have.
I hope there will also be good chatter among the participants.
Maybe I'll even give out a participation prize ;-)

So, let the games begin!! Join us here.


No comments:

Post a Comment