Twitter

Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New Patterns - New Magazine - I Like Knitting!



I’m excited to announce that I have 4 published patterns in the latest issue of I Like Knitting magazine.
This is a relatively new addition to the knitting magazine world – it’s geared for viewing or downloading to your iPad or desktop or laptop computer.  It has 28 beautiful knitting designs, tutorials, articles, and gift ideas. Mother’s Day is coming!

My designs include 3 shawls and a classic houndstooth handbag.

The Ocean Spray Shawl – an easy garter stitch, side-to-side construction.   













The Sandy Skies Shawl  - a graceful crescent shape 
 










 and Coral Sands – which features a unique angled V shape and easy mesh lace edging. 
 








 









Boulevard Houndstooth Bag – features simple colorwork and a classic color scheme.  

 
You can subscribe with this link: I Like Knitting
I hope you’ll try it out! Subscribe today to receive the latest issue of I Like Knitting on your iPad or your Desktop.
This month's features:
     Get ready for the season with 28+ fresh designs.
    Treat your mom, or yourself, with patterns just for moms!
     Avoid I-cord confusion with the step-by-step guide.
     Explore the new sampled stitches series!


Talk to you again soon, with a new book review.

No comments:

Post a Comment